Re: [OM] [FS] Put me on your "For Sale" mailing list

From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:52:04 -0700
Mike Veglia espoused...

scanning...(I looked at all those full yet to be scanned pages of slides
last night and got scared).

Off to the races (CART season finale in Fontana...if it doesn't rain)
and three nights away from the kids with my wife starting tomorrow!!!!
Can't wait!<<<<<<<<

The ctach is an obvious Freudian slip in deference to his chosen passion of
photographic interest (cars, hence the 'tach' part.).

The entire last paragraph, however, might have his wife and kids a little
concerned, i.e. can't wait for the three nights away from same?????

Here for ya, Mike.