Re: [OM] [OT] Missed photo opportunity

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Missed photo opportunity
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:23:15 -0400
Probably a good thing you didn't have your camera.  It might have been
"confiscated."  I've been in Indonesia and other less stable countries in
the past, sometimes in the middle of "fun."  Often no internal demonstration
is complete without the obligatory beating of the American.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum
Yorktown Heights, New York