Re: [OM] Re: lead/acid in M15V....

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: lead/acid in M15V....
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:50:59 -0700
If you can get them to fit it would be great. The problem with charging is not
really the charger, which are as you pointed out inexpensive to build, but with
the connector to the M15v battery pack. Lead acid cells, other than for the full
discharge thing are definatly user friendly. They are also considerably less
expensive than NiCD or NiMH.

Jim Couch