Re: [[OM] M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1]

Subject: Re: [[OM] M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1]
From: David Barnblatt <dbarnblatt@xxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Oct 00 00:56:11 PDT
It is available now only it is called an "M.15v NiCd Control Pack 2."
Virtually the same device as the "1" but with a few changes:
-a black Clamping screw instead of chrome
-the strap eyelet had been done away with

This power supply is for use with the Motor Drive 1 or 2 and not with the
winder.  It needs a charger which is sold separately.

David

DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:
This may be a real needle in a haystack.  But in my quest to capture Oly
stuff from the OM 2 era, I am in search of a Control Pack 1.  If I read the
photocopied OM 2 manual I have correctly, it affixes to Winder 1.

Does anyone on the list have such a device that they would part with?  Does
anyone know where one is for sale?  Are Ni Cads still available to fit this
device?

I know, I have a mutant strain of Zuikoholism!  I can't help it!  Anyone who
has the basic Zuikoholic virus should wear an isolation suit in my presence.

Dave Dougherty