Re: [OM] Search Engine Secrets Discovered [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Search Engine Secrets Discovered [OT]
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
Michael Burgess wrote:

"Amazing Search Engine Secrets Discovered By A Computer
Illiterate Man in Massachusetts Can Practically Hand
You the Top Search Engine Positions...And Add 1,550
Hits a Day to Web Site Overnight!"

Dear Friend,

(snip a huge amount of SPAM)

Since only 50 people are going to have these rights...
you must take action today!

Yours in Success,
Michael Burgess
I daresay many of ye of the Zuikist persuasion were shocked to read
this - I know I was! Here I am, harmlessly browsing the Olympus Daily
Digest when suddenly, like a bolt out of the blue, I see that "WE MUST
TAKE ACTION TODAY" ... if we don't, we stand to lose valuable rights
... and all because of a computer-illiterate man in Massachusetts! Good
job we found out in time, isn't it? ;-)

Yours in Success,

=====
Ray