Re: [OM] thought on e-groups (was "For Sale" mailing list)

From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:50:59 -0400
I belong to an astronomical based mailing list hosted on e-groups and I must
admit it is very convenient to have a web based reader available wherever I
happen to be at the moment. It has it's pro and cons, but might be worth
taking a look at. There is also a built in chat area where we have weekly
scheduled chat sessions that are also a lot of fun!

Mike