Re: [OM] One more comments on sales.....important [OT alert - warning,

Subject: Re: [OM] One more comments on sales.....important [OT alert - warning, warning]
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:50:49 -0700
And it may well be indeed worth that to him. If he ever wants to sell it he will
have to find someone who agrees with him. Ultimatly, as far as a cash value
goes, an item is only 'worth' what someone wll pay for it. If an item is worth
more to the seller than the buyer, there will be no sale! The guy must not want
to sell it bad. I suspect he could list it on eBay for the next year at that
price and never sell it.

Jim Couch