Re: [OM] Please don't fragment the list!!!! Was: "For Sale" mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Please don't fragment the list!!!! Was: "For Sale" mail
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:10:22 -0700
I don't think it was ignored at all Giles. I fully intend to post my FS items
to BOTH lists. I think others have chosen not to because the vocal minority
have made them uncomfortable. I think they feel it is safer to post to a FS
list.. Maybe it's because I am a little thicker skulled, <G> but I intend to
post FS stuff here as long as the rules permit it. If people don't like it
tough!