Re: [OM]!! 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM]!! 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:07:22 GMT
We've beaten this horse to death at least twice over. Can we just all agree to move one? Pretty please. If you agree, then DON'T respond, and resist the temptation to respond to future posts on the subject. The only way to put the fire out is to stop fanning the flames. Now say after me, "I will refrain from responding, I will refrain from responding, I will refrain from responding...." Remember, take a deep breath and think twice before clicking on the SEND button. Don't do it. Thanks to all. I'm looking forward to a fresh start tomorrow.