Re: [OM] One more comments on sales.....important [OT alert - warning,

Subject: Re: [OM] One more comments on sales.....important [OT alert - warning, warning]
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:02:20 -0500
You have to love those sellers.

I guess I always thought that I if I wanted to sell something, I'd price
it to sell... In the few items I've sold on eBay, in every case I got
more than I wanted out of them. A low starting bid and a reasonable
reserve seem to get more $$ than having either too high.

There is a 35-70mm f/3.6 on eBay now that's been on at least 5 times. I
emailed the guy one of the previous times and the reserve is ( was )
$275.  I guess that's why it's yet to sell. It's "Rare" and the "Glass
is Clear"...

--
Jim