[OM] T45 question

Subject: [OM] T45 question
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:08:50 -0500
The T45 has the handle & head, and a base.  Is the base meant to detach from
the handle? If so, how does it work?  I managed to buy just a base last summer.
(it was as much of a T45 as I could afford)  It has the large metal under
camera part, and on the flash end, a single piece of plastic (flange?), and a
large metal stud.  The pictures I've seen of the T45 seem to show another
squarish piece with a handle on it.  Is that supposed to be on the base, or is
that part of the handle?

Thanks in advance,
Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa