Re: [OM] OT? Film vs. Digital

Subject: Re: [OM] OT? Film vs. Digital
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:41:20 -0700
Yeah, I kinda thought it wasn't that objective of a comparison. he also kind of
blew off the possiblity of camparing  to a conventional darkroom print. It kind
of impressed me that the guys mind was already made up! Maybe this is just not
of
interest to the rest of the list, I am VERY interested in continuing the film
thread myself, so will pick up on that one.

Jim Couch