Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs. Digital)

Subject: Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs. Digital)
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 18:51:04 -0700
Ok here it is! I went ahead and started a new thread for this one.  I would love
to get other folks input on film. It seems to me that ther is little in the way
of NUETRAL color balanced films. A lot of films strive for 'rich', 'saturated'
colors. to me the colors just don't look real, and the films are overall way to
warm for my taste. A lot of the alternatives seem cold with a bluish balance. I
realize that this is a very subjective area, but what film stocks do people find
satisfying and why?

Jim Couch