Re: [OM] generic OM winders....

Subject: Re: [OM] generic OM winders....
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 07:32:45 +0200
James

I agree with you about the bulk of the OM winder, but the handle is the best part - it allows you to hold the camera more easily. However, that said, I don't often use my winder, reserving it mainly for when I know I need a series of shots to balance my poor composition, such as airshows.

I have some quite nice shots of old fighters taken at Old Warden airfield in Bedfordshire, UK. If I could work out how to upload stuff to my website, I would scan some more ...

Chris

list members, i have pondered the uses of a winder for OM's, but i don't want the extra bulk the handle on the olympus brand winders provides. does anyone know if a generic, under the camera only winder (without the handle) exists for olympus cameras?

my goal is small and light for travel photography....

anyone have a generic they wanna part with?

(and i don't want to be on the separate OM: FS mailing list.)

james.