Re: [OM] Payment to Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] Payment to Australia
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 07:57:48 -0400
When I started making international payments (eBay), I thought that this
type of thing might be a problem.  In the US, we have corner convince
stores like 7-11 Royal Farms, and Wawa.  They all sell money orders and
all that I have tried, so far, have been international money orders.
The only difficulties that I have been involved in have been when I was
on the receiving end.  In this manner, we are very fortunate in the US.
Rand E.