[OM] [OT] Neutral Films

Subject: [OM] [OT] Neutral Films
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 14:56:56 GMT
I like Sensia II 100 a lot, Acer. I'd rank it 4th behind Provia 100F, Kodachrome and Astia as my favorite slide film. And that is a very tight group - I wouldn't be disappointed to be limited to using any one of them. It appears very slightly warmer than Astia to my eye, but there's nothing objectionable. Very fine grain and resolution. The 400 version is a disappointment - grainy and poor resolution. Okay for shots where those factors aren't important, tho'.

Please, no offense to those who have enjoyed success with Elite Chrome and the pro equivilant. I just haven't had good results with those, but am currently retesting the 100, 200 and 400 versions and will use a different lab just to be fair.

Lex
===