Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs. Digital)

Subject: Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs. Digital)
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:54:57 +0000
In print film I like Fuji NPH 400.  It is suitable for Portraits, seems
finer grained than you might think, and has what I consider to be a very
nice palette.  I prefer it as a portrait film to Fuji NPS (?) 160 for
come reason, though this is often touted as the most portrait oriented of
Fujis films.

For slides I like Fuji Provia F.  I have gone off Kodachrome 64 a bit due
to the muddy greens, though you might like it as it produces most other
colours very realistically and is definitely not 'saturated'.

Giles