[OM] E-Groups ?

Subject: [OM] E-Groups ?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:10:30 +0000
How does e-groups work?

Do you get email messages from the groups you sub*scribe to, as with this
list, or do you have to read the newsgroup on-line?

If the latter, and we were to switch, I would no longer be a sub*scriber
because here in Ireland we have timed local calls so to read a list
on-line would be prohibitively expensive.

Giles