Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs.Digital)

Subject: Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs.Digital)
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 14:34:21 -0700
A lot of good points hee John. In particular the one about printing. I have
used the same (pro) lab for years, because of their consistancy. Unfortunately
they are shutting down at the end of the month, so in addition to testing
films, I have to shop for a new lab!

Most of the time I shoot slides, just because I feel I have more control, there
is a positive image to compare the print to, and the lab doesn't 'correct' my
pictures for me!

I have also found the one hour labs to be very inconsistant, hmm we may be
getting into yet another thread here! :)

Jim Couch