[OM] Lists on egroups

Subject: [OM] Lists on egroups
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:02:10 -0500
To all those who have been wondering about moving this list to egroups.
There is no need.
There already is an Olympus group on egroups.
Since its founding on December 14, 1999 it has 20 members, and there have been
a whole 30 messages, including my answer to a question, posted October 5th,
about how to get the OM2n to go to the bulb shutter speed.
I'm going to post another message there, alerting those 20 members to the new
OM for sale list.
Now if the OM-Trader moderator will add information on how to join this list...

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa