[OM] [FS] Odds and Ends

Subject: [OM] [FS] Odds and Ends
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:04:13 +0000
I'm cleaning out the bin of a few extras odds and ends I have gathering
dust.  Buyer pays postage/shipping.  I will send outside U.S. if payment is
workable and USPS will send "small packet" to the destination.

If you're interested, please email me off-list, and delete the [OM] from
the subject line!!!  The list volume lately has been running high and I'm
not keeping up with all the messages.

1.  [EX] 135mm f/2.8 hard lens case (missing strap) $7.00
Black enamel on both upper rivets on the cap hinge have a chip down to the
bare metal; about 1.5mm dia. on each.  The imitation leather and adhesive
holding it onto the case is "live" and in good condition (not cracking).
No strap.  If it had the strap, it would be EX+.  I use hard cases for the
lenses and just happen to have two of these, but only one lens.  :-)

2.  [EX+] 35mm f/2 metal lens hood $10.00
Screws into the 55mm ring on the 35/2 Zuiko.  [This is *not* to be confused
with the 49mm hood for the 35/2.8 et al. lenses.]  No dings or dents.  One
slight scuff about 2mm in dia. in the flocking on the inside.  If it
weren't for this, it would be LN.  As with the lens case above I happen to
have two of these and only one 35/2 lens.

3.  [LN-] Shoe 2 for OM-1 or OM-2 $15.00
For the OM-1/2 for use with the Quick Auto 310 flash.  In original box, but
without instruction sheet or plastic bag.  Looking at the rubber pads, it
looks like it was never used.  Got this in a package deal for some odds and
ends I wanted.  Since I don't have an OM-1, OM-2 or QA-310 it's gathering
dust and needs a home where it will feel useful again (it's jealous of my
Shoe 4).

4.  [LN-] M.In-Focus Trigger Cord $10.00
For the OM-30 and goes between the winder and either the body or an AF
lens.  Original box and instruction sheet, but missing plastic bag.  As
with the Shoe 2, this looks unused, but curious lookie-loos lost the
plastic bag.

5.  [BGN] 35-105mm f/3.5~4.5 lens hood *FREE* (except for postage)
The *true* 35-105mm rubber hood with flange (57mm slide-on clamp).  I
believe this hood will also fit the 35-70 f/4 lens, the true hood for which
is identical except without the flange.  The original knurled knob to
tighten it on the lens ring was missing and the nut threads messed up so I
took a knob off a no-name clamp-on hood, pulled the original nut out, and
super-glued a nut over the original hole.  It's held up for me so far, but
no guarantees as to its permanence.  I was going to pull the nut off and
epoxy it on except I found another hood with a working clamp.  Rubber is in
decent shape and not crazed or cracking.  You pay the postage; I'll send
you the hood.

-- John
mailto:jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx