Re: [OM] Payment to Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] Payment to Australia
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 08:52:58 +0000
Yep, it's nope.  USPS won't issue one for Oz and this was surprising to me!
 It takes a reciprocal agreement between the two postal services and who
knows what else to set it up.

BTW, there are two types of USPS International MO's, and one is much less
expensive than the other.  If there's a question about countries covered by
one, the other, or both you can access the USPS International Service Guide
here and look under money orders (there's other great info there too):
  http://www.usps.gov/

-- John