Re: [OM] A message about the list

Subject: Re: [OM] A message about the list
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 15:29:58 +0100
Yo,

on Sun, 29 Oct 2000 07:40:08 +0200, Chris Barker wrote:

>Tom, your experience with lack of interest might be merely that, for
>many, the collection feels complete.  I have spent quite a bit of

True as far as I'm concerned. The few things that I'd be interested in at
this time are well out of my financial reach and would be hard to justify as
I can live well with what I have. A shift or a good macro would be nice, as
would a winder 2 or the special zoom for the OM-F, but they're not things I
_absolutely need_. Now, if any super-bargains come along, that's a different
thing. Also, buying from the U.S. is not as interesting as it used to be
before that worthless Euro screwed up the Dollar rate; in fact, anything
that's not an absolute bargain is usually too expensive at the current rate.

As to Tom's listing - I never got it; may be I subscribed to OM-Trader too
late, which I suspect may hold true for many others, too.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx