Re: [OM] F1.2 Zuiko Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] F1.2 Zuiko Lenses
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:27:37 -0800
Olaf Iwert wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Could anyone please enlighten me on the differences between the
> Zuiko F1.2/55 and the F1.2/50 (except their focal length !).
> Is the 50 just the newer type and which one is better in image quality ?
>
> What is the image quaility like compared to a Zuiko F1.4/50, especially in the
> corners of the frame ?

You should visit

http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

for extensive information about Zuiko lenses. The info has been compiled
by Gary Reese who is one of the list's most knowledgeable and active
contributors.

Another site worth visiting is

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

which also contains information about Zuiko lenses.

Hope this helps

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC