Re: [OM] filtered or unfiltered

Subject: Re: [OM] filtered or unfiltered
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:21:03 -0800
Andrew F. writes:

<< How good are Oly filters compared to B+W or mid-quality brands like
Hoya? (OM content but I mean it - are they worth chasing?) >>

Don't be overly concerned with brands. Marketing experts want you to
have brand loyality. Buy filters with a return guarantee.  If they
degrade images when the lens is at full aperture, or undesirably change
the color of your images, return it and try another and another to you
find a good one. Among folks who have tested filters, we'll all tell you
it will take awhile to find a keeper.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV