Re: [OM] Go Anywhere!

Subject: Re: [OM] Go Anywhere!
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:07:48 -0500
Cc: <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
What the original spam message fails to note is that International Drivers
Licenses are not valid in the holder's home country.  And in many countries
a valid home country license is required in addition to the IDL.

Should anybody on this list desperately want their own IDL, call your local
AAA.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum