Re: [OM] "Me in a Tornado GR1"

Subject: Re: [OM] "Me in a Tornado GR1"
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:20:44 +0100
Chris

You know from recent topics on the List that we only want to recognise each other *after* we have nailed the ever-so-cheap, little-known-but-in-perfect-condition OM body or lens in that out-of-the-way camera shop or flea market... ;-)

Anyway you and I have probably crossed paths at some stage - DERA is not that big, nor is the RAF??

Chris (B)arker

Dear Chris,

You wrote:

"Just to show that I can take better photos, there is one of me in a
Tornado GR1 cockpit taken with OM1 and 21/3.5.  Flare was a problem
and I had to remove some of the photo and digitally balance the
remainder.  Yes, yes, I know that I am not perfect."

Well you might've taken off your helmet. How am I going to recognise you when we're both looking in the same camera shop window!

Chris B(arrett)

Malvern, UK
--
<|_:-)_|>