Re: RE: [OM] Manual for OM-1

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] Manual for OM-1
From: coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:58:46 -0700
On Tue, Oct. 31/2000, Jim Timpe <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> hallucinated thusly:

> That's OK, Chris.  Do you have original manuals for all of us???????
8^)

Yeah, right!!!  :-)

But, since YOU mentioned it, they still have a "goodly" supply of the
following manuals (and maybe others that I didn't notice cuz I wasn't
paying attention):

OM-10
T-20
Winder 1 (or was it a Winder 2 manual???)
Several manuals for Olympus 35mm Rangefinders (not sure which models cuz I
didn't look closely)

I *know* these *aren't* in the box cuz I was specifically looking for them:

OM-G
OM-2S(p)
250 Film Back
Lens sheets
OM-1(n) ( I cleaned them out!)
OM-2(n) ( I cleaned them out!)
OM-4(T) (I cleaned them out!)
Canon EOS, Minox, Minolta, Leica, Mamiya manuals (but it doesn't matter cuz
Andrew's dumping that CRAP anyway!!!) <G>

Uhhh....  can't 'member what else cuz it's a good-sized box and there's
lotsa stuff in it.  So, if anyone else is needing an original manual and
wants me to "dumpster dive" in the Olympus Manual Box at my favorite
used-camera store, let me know.  Same rules apply...

1.  For your personal use only (i.e. no fair "flipping" it to make a buck)
2.  No extra cost for my time/energy to get it to you (you pay mailing
costs)
3.  Payment in CDN$ if at all possible (so that I don't get wacked by the
exchange rate which *always* goes the wrong way when *my* money's involved!)
4.  Won't take six months for you to get it, but gimme time cuz I don't get
there everyday.

Hope that's helpful to anyone in need...

Regards,

Chris