Re: [OM] 2 OM bodies for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] 2 OM bodies for sale
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:35:50 CST
From: "D G" <dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] 2 OM bodies for sale
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:08:09 GMT

Fellow OM users,

I am selling 2 of my OM bodies.  I have sold to the list before and stand
behind what I sell.

OM4T SATIN/Champagne body #1112596  This is in good condition- some wear
on the back film holder, strap lug rub points, some marks bottom plate.
Also a few marks on the prism edges.  Internal all
is perfect and it works fine.  $395.00 US dollars//$500.00 w/winder 2.

Hi Dave,

I've re-joined the list just in time to take part in another Olympus/Zuiko free for all, eh? I am very much interested in the OM4T (SATIN/Champagne body #1112596) but not the Winder 2. I don't know how many folks have been wooing you over your OM body-ware, but if the 4T is still available, and you don't mind parting with it sans Winder 2, you have a sale. I've been skimping along with just a OM4 for some time, and I'll probably end up with three more bodies. Maybe your 4T
could be the latest addition to my Olympus/Zuiko harem. ;-)

Sincerely,

John A. Prosper