Re: [OM] QA310 Cap.

Subject: Re: [OM] QA310 Cap.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:04:32 -0500
Was someone here looking for a new replacement main capacitor for their QA
310 flash?  I vaguely remember such a request.  Please contact me off list
at omtech@xxxxxxxxx

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000