Re: [OM] Scanning - prints or negatives?

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning - prints or negatives?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:50:02 +0800
Tom, the scan is a cut part of a slide at full resolution (the face of a
woman), not the scale down version. I think you have some misunderstanding,
anyone can compare the different of two scanner at full resolution on
monitor.

I never happy with Nikon concerning resolution, it clearly missing the
details I needed, but I can't afford a drum scanner.

C.H.Ling