Re: [OM] vivitar 19mm=ok?

Subject: Re: [OM] vivitar 19mm=ok?
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:21:00 -0600
This is why you shouldn't buy it for $130:
http://www02.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___274___61408___VI1938O___REG___SID=E2C4D62D9E0
(That url probably wrapped- unwrap to use it)
The short answer is because B&H only wants $104.xx for it.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa