Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1943

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1943
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:50:08 +1100
>Given our relative proximity, and our shared interests and abuses of
>Zuiko's, we should arrange an OM list Scottish Winter Mountaineering branch
>expedition sometime this winter.  We could show these namby pamby
>Californian's and Australians a thing or two, eh?

This is fighting talk, no? We all know that the most challenging Scots
environment is central Glasgow on a Saturday night when the pubs empty.
All Aus list members will now go and die in the desert to prove a point.
(Unlike Dombrovskis, who died in the Tasmanian wilderness, next to his
beloved Linhof - take that one hiking before complaining!)
Andrew