[OM] Halloween photos; Digicam questions

Subject: [OM] Halloween photos; Digicam questions
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:58:28 -0800
I finally added something new to my web gallery - some halloween photos
taken with a C-2500L of our kids last night. Quality is not that great, but at
least it's a start toward updating my stagnant pages...

We're looking at get yet another digital camera for the school (we have a
340, 460 and C-2500L already). The prime contender this time appears to be
the C-3030 (vs the Nikon 990 I think). Any comments on this model? I think
the high res will be mostly overkill, except for a few times that it will be
used
for professional print work, where the 460L was deemed to lo-res, and the C-
2500L too much in demand, and too hard to use (?).

Any thoughts, new models to wait for, etc?

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)