Re: [OM] Backpacking cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpacking cameras
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:11:12 -0500
Part of the winterizing process involves taking out thick grease and
replacing it with thin grease.  The only problem is that then the camera HAS
to be used in cold weather.  In warm weather, the grease will separate and
uh-oh, not that!

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000