[OM] T20 not working with non zuikos?

Subject: [OM] T20 not working with non zuikos?
From: qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:13:31 +0100
Hi folks:

This may be another "here's the crazy Spaniard making a fool of
himself" type of mails, but something has been puzzling me for the
last week:

My humble OM10 which I got at e-bay and got serviced 10 days
ago (light meter needed some work) will only work properly with my
T20 flash when using the zuiko 50 1.8. If I swithch to a Sigma 35-
70 2.8, the camera does not seem to be aware that the flash unit is
attached and the speed from the meter is used (producing as a
consequence even worse pictures than normal). With the zuiko
shutter speed is correct (at least apparently, pictures come out
fine).

Any ideas?

Cheers

PS: Any contributions to the "SFSM" (Spanish Fund for Spot
Metering) are welcome. Funds will be dedicated to get little OM10
a younger sister (OMx, with  1<x<5)

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)