[OM] FS: OT and all those other codes......T45 for sale

Subject: [OM] FS: OT and all those other codes......T45 for sale
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:32:01 -0600
Cc: "OMTrader" <om-trader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a very nice T45 flash unit, complete with battery and charger.  It is
in excellent shape.  I bought it because it was there, so to speak.  I
haven't used it, literally at all, but the battery seems to take and hold a
charge. Don't know for how long though.

While it is cool, I'm 'liquidating' anything that doesn't get regular use.
So, I'll offer it here, following the 'recently made clear guidelines' (ok,
and to the om-trader list -- which is probably annoying).

I make no claims that I know exactly what it is worth, just what I paid for
it. I am offering it to the list for $240, plus shipping.  If you don't
think this is a good price, feel free to email me offline (all replies
should be offline) at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Any advice would be appreciate
(plus any offers).

I'm going through the closets, so I'll have other items and tidbits soon.

Tom