Re: [OM] Halloween photos; Digicam questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Halloween photos; Digicam questions
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:32:30 -0700
At 07:49 AM 11/2/2000 -0800, Shawn Wright wrote:
>On 2 Nov 2000, at 8:05, John Hermanson wrote:
>
>> Yes, I picked up a 3030 too and so far I love it.  Will mostly be used for
>> my website, selling on eBay and my wife's art photography business (Lisa
>> produces slides of local artists work for use in competitions). Someone's
>> bound to eventually need  digitized versions of their art work too.
>>
>> 3030 samples:  http://www.zuiko.com/13Gal.HTML
>>

>Looks good, but the E-10 also looks interesting. Are there any estimates of
>price and availability yet? The C-3030 goes for about $1500 CDN here. I
>suspect the E-10 will be a lot more though...

Shawn:

B&H Photo's website already has the E-10 priced out at about $1,999.95 U.S.,
and their pricing's pretty aggressive in the North American marketplace.  At
today's Interbank exchange rate, that works out to $3,068.88 CDN.  Rate would
be slightly higher (+2%) if paying by credit card (which most people would do,
I imagine).

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, or
   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/