[OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)

Subject: [OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 11:42:46 -0600
Shawn,

According to http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/E10/e10.html
site, the E-10 MSRP is listed as 19,8000 Japanese yen
(~1,825USD with today's exchange rate).  It was already put on the
market beginning October 21, 2000.  I am not sure on the street price with this
hot item in Tokyo.  The discount outlets in Tokyo  usually have about 20% ~ 25%
off MSRP.  I also noticed from Oly's website that some spec and
accessory price changes on flash GN (GN 14 to 13).
They are explained at:
http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/Info/n001011a.html#e10

Jim Terazawa