RE: [OM] Backpacking cameras--Future of APS format

Subject: RE: [OM] Backpacking cameras--Future of APS format
From: "Ben Poels" <poelsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:22:48 -0500
Hi,

I am very interested in this possible demise of the APS format
as I thought that an elph jr might make an excellent carry
everywhere camera. Smaller than our beloved stylus epic and with
the same fast f2.8 lens. I was thinking about buying one to see
how it performs as I gave my epic to my wife and I need to replace
it.

I really have my doubts about fuji dropping APS but does anyone
have any more information about this.

Ben Poels
Kingston, Ontario