[OM] Photo Plus Expo East

Subject: [OM] Photo Plus Expo East
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:49:22 -0500
Just back from the Javits Center in NYC, after spending the am wandering
around the Photo Plus Expo East.

Big Oly booth as always (not as big as Nikon, Minolta, or Canon, much bigger
than Pentax, Contax), most emphasis on Oly digital products.  I had a chance
to speak with a lonely rep who was guarding the OM case.  No new OM stuff on
the way, unfortunately (in response to my query about the OM-5).  The
OM-2000 is supposed to go back into production as a "student camera."

Big show in general, lots of booths, my arms are all stretched out from the
40 lbs of assorted brochures I schlepped home.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum
Yorktown Heights, New York