Re: [OM] OT - Hasty feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Hasty feedback
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:44:54 EST
Keith,

I don't think neutral feedback after 26 days of silence is "hasty." The
seller can post a response to your comment, and then I think you can reply
further, but only after he has posted a response. You might contact the
seller and suggest that he post a simple response, such as "I have been in
the hospital," then you can post a further comment after the deal is
completed. You can't change the "vote" from "neutral" to "positive," though.

Of course, the fact that he responded immediately after your posting may
indicate there's more to the story.

Hope your transaction works out OK.

Greg