Re: [OM] Re: Zuiko 55/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Zuiko 55/1.2
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 23:33:00 -0000
                 Fellow listmembers,
                                                 I thought my addiction was
under control BUT I have relapsed!!!!!!!   I went into a Cardiff camera shop
supposedly to buy a digital camera for school - I bought the camera - a Fuji
2900 ! Sorry for not buying an Olympus but the price was right.
However I then looked again at the 50mm  f1.2 sc I had seen before .....The
dealer reduced  the price to £150  complete with c*n*n polarizing filter and
28mm lens hood - lens condition was ex++ to mint- The deal was done !
          Then he threw in his ACE!! " You collect Olympus equipment , are
you interested in this."  He then produced an unopened box containing an
auto extension tube 65 -116 mm complete with documentation still in
manufacturers packaging. Price £120 /$ about  170. A Very good deal in the
U.K.
        I tried to resist but was hooked !
   B.T.W. (probably of more interest to U.K. members ) He also has an
excellent varimagnifier cond. ex ++ for about £80-without case along with a
mass of various flash cords. He had bought a lot of Olympus equipment at
auction.
                                      Regards ,
                                                       John Duggan.
                                                             Wales. U.K.