Re: [OM] It's alive !!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's alive !!!!!
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 23:53:24 EST
In a message dated 11/2/00 11:44:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> and stick with a
>  three body kit, OM-4T, OM-2MD, OM-1MD.....how many more do you need?

Basically you've just described my kit now.(plus I have the IS-1 to play
with).I have deleted an extra OM-2, OM2n, OM-PC, and may sell my black OM-4
next week..(it's killing me to sell the OM-4...it has the new flexible
circuit card and is a great camera...is prettier than the 4T...but I guess a
T is a T...?? I still love the "feel" of the OM 2 best...

After Zuikoholicmania dos subside you can hone it down a bit..but don't
expect me to hone it below these three!! A gal's gotta have SOME vices!!
Susan