Re: [OM] OM Ads.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Ads.
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:19:13 EST
chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Just ran across adflip.com -- a few very nice OM ads from the 70's -- and
>  lots of fun re other products too -- e.g. Dynaco, Thorens, Fisher,
Capehart,
>  Magnavox, Oldsmobile -- suprising diversity.

Kewl site Craig! I have two pair of '70 Dynaco A-25 speakers still booming
away in my retail shops..neat to see the ad. I just crawled up this week and
took off the grills to check out the surrounds.They look brand-new. Just like
my '74 OM-1. (Oly content).

Can't get the OM ads to come up..says they are working on the site...will try
later.
Thanks for the url.
Susan