[OM] HomeOwners: Get The Money You Need!

Subject: [OM] HomeOwners: Get The Money You Need!
From: HomeOwnersx139@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 14:06:04 -0500

For Homeowners Only
Save Now!

Dear Homeowner,

If you are in debt or need extra cash, we can help you get the money you have been hoping for.
Our services are FREE and we have already helped thousands of homeowners, just like you.

Best Of All...

*Our lenders offer the Lowest Interest Rates available
*They can set you up with an incredibly low monthly payment!
*We can provide you with Lenders who will loan you ...

Up To 1250f Your Home's Value!

Click Here To Request Your FREE Quote!

And even better, there are NO Advances or Upfront Fees of any kind!
This means you won't pay a dime - so you have absolutely nothing to lose!

Here are just some of the ways you could put this cash to use:

-> Home Improvements
-> Credit Card Debt
-> College Tuition
-> Dream Vacation
-> A New Car
-> Start Your Own Business
..or whatever else you need - it's up to YOU.

So if you're serious about improving your current financial position, you owe it to yourself to request your FREE
Loan Evaluation. It's FREE and you've got nothing to lose. Right now, while it's fresh in your mind, visit our site.

Click Here To Request Your FREE Quote!

We take great pride in offering such prompt and quality service to you and your family.

Sincerely,
The Mortgage Guys

To unsubscribe from our mailing list, please click here!