RE: [OM] Focusing screen disappointment

Subject: RE: [OM] Focusing screen disappointment
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:55:39 -0500
I've only been "bit" once.  Seller disappeared.  EBay covered it.

When I bought an item from a Canadian, it was broken.  He had been unable to
determine that.  When I informed him of the problem, he refunded my $, and I
kept the defective item rather than incurring return shipping costs.
Other than the seller that "skipped", the only difficulty I've had has been
with an incompetent seller who didn't know what she was dealing with.

It is likely that your seller didn't realize what was in the box and assumed
it was a 2-4 screen.  Things are hard to see anyway!

Inform him politely and all will likely be well.

Brian P. Huber