[OM] free manual to a loving home....

Subject: [OM] free manual to a loving home....
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:00:31 -0500
I have a manual for a "Vivitar 75mm-205mm f3.8 Close-Focusing Automatic
Fixed Mount Zoom Lens". This is the 2 touch zoom with macro focus on the
zoom ring. Internally, the book is in great shape, but the outer cover is
faded and curled. If you are an owner of the described lens and would like
the manual, let me know and I'll mail it off. I bought it at on a deep
knee'd dumpster expedition at a local shop a while ago. Didn't look closely
enough. It's not a match for my lens.... Oh well. My loss, your gain. I
actually paid money for this, so please only ask for it if you have the
described lens.

Mickey