Re: [OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:49:37 -0800
On 2 Nov 2000, at 11:42, Jim Terazawa wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> According to http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/E10/e10.html
> site, the E-10 MSRP is listed as 19,8000 Japanese yen
> (~1,825USD with today's exchange rate).  It was already put on the
> market beginning October 21, 2000.  I am not sure on the street price with
> this
> hot item in Tokyo.  The discount outlets in Tokyo  usually have about 20% ~
> 25%
> off MSRP.  I also noticed from Oly's website that some spec and
> accessory price changes on flash GN (GN 14 to 13).
> They are explained at:
> http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/Info/n001011a.html#e10

Thanks, I found out they are $2995 CDN, and the dealer was
expecting a visit from the Olympus rep today, so I hope to find out
when I can see one. The specs look great, although for that kind of
$$, I'd hope for an OM mount...

Any idea how much the N*k*n D1 sells for by comparison?

Shawn Wright, I.T. Manager
Shawnigan Lake School
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright