[OM] Anyone out there own an Olympus C2500L Digital Camera?

Subject: [OM] Anyone out there own an Olympus C2500L Digital Camera?
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:26:05 -0600
Anyone out there own an Olympus C2500L Digital Camera?

I was wondering if we had any Olympus fan members on this forum site that
had any experience with the newer Olympus C2500L digital camera?

I  was wondering if you were satisfied with the images you were getting from
the camera, if you had any likes or dislikes?

The problem with digital in my opinion, is the minute you buy one, in a few
months it becomes old technology (could this have been planned) just like
computers....

Thanks,

Sam....